Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I hate you, but then you should know.

[Everyone writes love songs. They roll right off the tongue. But we don't write enough songs of hate, do we? Of gut-wrenching, stomach-cramping, ass-hurting hate. Here's mine. Not heartbreak. Just hate. As crazy as that first flush of mad love. Don't take it too seriously. Can't do that with love. Or with hate.
Add a few fa-la-la-las. What's a song without them, anyway?
And always read between the lines.
]


You should've been ugly.
Outside, instead of in.
I wish you were ugly.
Ugly as sin.

You make my skin burn.
Not with desire, no no.
You make my insides churn.
It's so not love, oh no.

You're such a dreadful slob.
Your stuff all over the place.
Such an unhinged,smutty slob.
I'd never ever suck your face.

You make me hurl, you do.
You break my heart in two
Million pieces. You do.
You Janus-faced douchy poo.

Do I need to say it?
Do I have to spell it out?
I hate you, you git,
You're such a sodden lout.

2 comments:

  1. am going to set it into a trippin tune n holler it to half a dozen people I've always wanted to holler at but didn't know how! u keep up the good wrk girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This was me venting after some major-hyperventilating. Thanks for the appreciation, comrade! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Nice/neat/nasty.